– ‘With Sympathy’, the debut album from Ministry was released on May the 10, 1983
– At the time Ministry was made up of Alain (Al) Jourgensen and Stephen (Stevo) George.
– the album cover was shot by photographer Alberto Rizzo
– ‘With Sympathy’ was produced by Vince Ely and Ian Taylor
– Jourgensen undertook a false English accent for all of the songs on the album.
– Uncle Al once disowned the album because of its “synth pop” sound.
Of course within’ a couple of years Ministry’s sound would change dramatically and they would record some of the heaviest albums ever.